Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009

my brothers birthday

Yesterday my brother has his 20th birthday. He is a member of the "Romplbötz Guggamusik" so they called my mum that they will come and play for him, but it should be a secret. In the evening we all sit in the living room and in the garden and then they start to play. They walked throw the whole street and came to our garden. There they played half an hour. All neighbours came and watch it and many other people who walked along the street. It was very, very loud, because there were more than 30 people playing an instrument. But it was really funny. My brother was really happy about it. It was a really big party, because at the end we have more than 60 people in the garden. Lot's of Romplbötz members, friends of my brother, many realatives and neighbours. The only bad thing: Everyone forgot to make photos.
These are a part of the members of Romplötz.

These are some members of Romplbötz.

This is my brother with to other Romplbötz members.

Keine Kommentare: