Samstag, 13. Juni 2009

my baby cats

The last time I didn't write a bloog, because I had a lot to do und when I had time I always forgot it. So I have my baby cats since more than one month. In this short time the broke down many, many things! But I know that they will do a lot of rubish before I thake them. Only my mum want to kill them sometime, because they always take there work papers on the floor and than they broke it down. Whenever someone opens the front door or the door to the garden, they want to run away. They always want to run out of the house, but now they are too young. I'm sure they are allwoed to go out of the house in one month, but not at the moment! It's too dangerous for this two cats, because the like people and maybe they follow a not known person.

Keine Kommentare: