Samstag, 13. Juni 2009

driving lecens

More than one month ago I did the car driving lecense. It was quite easy, but the person who tested me and the other one was a really stupide and silly person. He always say bad and negative things to the boy, till the driving teacher says to the tester, that he should stop it. In the week after my car driving lecense, I did my tractor driving lecense. I did it together with a friend. The tester was very old, but very nice. The tester told us that he was happy to see two girls who makes the traktor driving lecense. And in the week after this I did the heavy trailer driving lecens. It was also a easy exam. The tester was very friendly, but I had to drive a very long distance, because I was the only one person who does this driving lecens on this day. Now I'm really happy that I passed all this driving exams at the first time and that I'm allowed to drive all this things.

Keine Kommentare: