Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009

easter holidays

On Friday we had in the last lesson French test, in the last lesson before easter holidays starts. It was a difficult test because we had to write many texts. Now we have holidays for one week! Great! After this holidays school will be very hard, because then we will have lot’s of tests and exams. In these holidays I will do a lot with my friends and with the horses and maybe I will start learning accountancy. Today I will visit an old friend in Rankweil together with some other friends.

This bloog should be realised a long time ago, but today I looked around on my bloog profil and than I saw this post which is saved but not realised. Maybe I forgot to press one button. So I have a easter bloog entery in the middle of june. I think not everyone have this. =)

Keine Kommentare: